JGS1 & JGS2 & JGS3 optical Wedge prism
Wedge prism is an optical element having plane-inclined surfaces, usually the faces are inclined toward one another at very small angles. Wedges divert light toward their thicker portions.
Wedge prism is commonly used in laser system for eliminating the reflections from the second surface or for beam steering. Standard and broadband antireflection coatings are available upon request, see our standard optics components below.
We supply optical wedge prism.
Specification of our wedge prism as follow:
*Material:BK7 or(JGS1 JGS2 JGS3)
*Dimension Tolerance:+/-0.20mm to +0.01/-0.01mm
*Thickness Tolerance:+/-0.20mm to +/-0.005mm
*Surface Quality:80-50 to 10-5 Scratch/Dig
*Surface Flatness: at 632.8nm lambda to lambda /20 per 25mm
*Clear Aperture:80% -- 100%
*Angle Tolerance:3-5 minutes to 3 second
Same type of products More...
Yamaha Tyros 4 A ＄ 800.00
All kinds of opt ＄ 0.00
astm d445 automa ＄ 3,000.00
BK7 optical colo ＄ 0.00
Constantan Wire ＄ 10.00
- Different sizes of optical color Filters
- Fused silica optical Amici prism
- JGS1 & JGS2 & JGS3 optical Wedge prism
- UV grade fused silica optical Right angle
- optical dove prism for image rotation
- All types of optical windows
- Dia.:+0/-0.05 optical Achromatic lens
- dome lens/hemisphere dome for underwater c
- RoHS Compliant Half ball lens for laser m
- BK7, LaSFN9 glass optical ball lens